Have you ever considered a career in the booming oil and gas industry? If you did, you are in luck! Colorado, Wyoming, and Oklahoma currently have positions in the oilfield for drivers, crew, labourers, mechanics, and even clerks for the oilfield services companies. These positions can bring in upwards of $80,000 per year. Plus many companies even offer benefits along with great salaries.
A&W Water Services currently operates in the three states mentioned above: Colorado, Wyoming, and Oklahoma. A&W Water Service owns and operates two industrial water wells and has access to city and other well water through their many water contacts spanning throughout Northern Colorado and Wyoming. They are one of the leading companies providing water solutions to service the full cycle of the well along with other services such as,
- Water Hauling
- Frac Tank Hauling and Rentals
- Pool Rentals
- Water Transfer and Manifold Services
- Pipe Trailer Rental
- Pipe Storage at our own Pipe Storage Yard
- Flatbed / Lowboy Hauling
Following positions are currently up for hiring at the A&W Water Services.
- Inventory Clerks – Platteville, CO – 1 Opening
- Yard Hands – Platteville, CO – 2 Openings
- Water Transfer – Douglas, WY – 10 Openings
- Water Truck Drivers – Douglas, WY – 10 Openings
- Water Transfer Crew Members – Ft. Lupton, CO – 20 Openings
- Water Transfer Crew Leads – Douglas, WY – 10 Openings
- Oilfield Mechanics – Ft. Lupton, CO – 2 Openings
- Oilfield Mechanics – Douglas, WY – 1 Openings
- Oilfield Frac Techs – Oklahoma City, OK – 15 Openings
- Water Truck Drivers – Ft. Lupton, CO – 6 Openings
As mentioned above, closer to 100 oilfield job positions are currently hiring in Colorado, Wyoming, and Oklahoma. If you are interested in applying for a positions mentioned above with A&W Water Services, click here to select the positions and start an application. Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process.
Have you checked our Facebook Page? We frequently post oilfield and rig job leads in the United States and Canada. You can even ask questions and share/tag others who may benefit from these oilfield job openings. Click here to visit our Facebook Page. Don’t forget to Like Us and Follow!